What comes with Craftsman 22114 table saw?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dlminehart
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2003
    • San Jose, CA, USA.

What comes with Craftsman 22114 table saw?

Looking at the Sears web site, it's unclear what's included and what is an optional accessory. The 22114 web page includes under "Accessories" the dust chute and 4" port, miter gauge extension and stop, stock clamp, and micro adjust assembly. I know the dust chute is built into the 22114. What about these other items? And how about a blade?
    - David

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” -- Oscar Wilde
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by dlminehart
    Looking at the Sears web site, it's unclear what's included and what is an optional accessory. The 22114 web page includes under "Accessories" the dust chute and 4" port, miter gauge extension and stop, stock clamp, and micro adjust assembly. I know the dust chute is built into the 22114. What about these other items? And how about a blade?
    I've got a 22124, not a 22114, but I think your saw comes with all the accessories you mentioned. The dust chute is for the 22104. Not sure what blade comes with it, but AFAIK, there's a rebate with your purchase for a 40T Leitz blade.

Congrats and have fun.
    Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Working...