• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeffrey Schronce
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • York, PA, USA.

Originally posted by L. D. Jeffries
    Know what ya mean!. We have been having a bout of nearly summer time temps lately up here in the north country. Usually around here this time of year the temps are in the middle 40's with a touch of frost at night. Yesterday the temp was up to 80 and just as nice today. Only problem is with that kind of weather I have a uncontrollable urge to keep the big overhead door open!. Well the flys, lady bugs and mosquitos just want to find a place to hide out; so far this week I've gone thru a couple of cans of insect spray. Oh well, this can't last, soon it will be normal--cold!
    The weather has been absolutely unreal! I love it! We have huge wind gusts today along with very nice temps. I opened all the doors and windows to the shop and am going to town with the air compressor, cleaning my shop for the first time in 2 years. It is awesome!

Comment

• Jim Boyd
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • Montgomery, Texas, USA.
      • Delta Unisaw

I have used the fabric softener sheets before and it works until you sweat it off. Smells nice though If you have bushes or shrubs outside your shop, spray a residual insecticide on the under side of the leaves. This is where the critters rest.
      Jim in Texas and Sicko Ryobi Cult Member ©

Comment

Working...