• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wooden_Go
    Forum Newbie
    • Sep 2007
    • Rocky Mountains
    • BT3000

Scott, I have a special bottle that boaters use. It's for men, is easy to use (read aim) has a cap and no problems. I don't use it often but when I need it I use it. It's usually a red color, lays flat on a flat bottom. Very handy.

Comment

• Mrs. Wallnut
      Bandsaw Box Momma
      • Apr 2005
      • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

Well that is fine if you can afford it and live in the city. But around here where we live in the country Mark and our oldest just go out back of the shop by the irrigation ditch and trees. I make the trek about 50 feet in to the house.

Plus around here its a known fact that everyone goes to the bathroom outside when they live in the country.
      Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

Comment

• BearPipes-1
        Established Member
        • May 2006
        • Silicon Valley, CA
        • Ryobi BT3100

And then if you save up for a few days, you're ready for fuming your oak projects!
        Don't just say no to kickback.

Comment

• L. D. Jeffries
          • Dec 2005
          • Russell, NY, USA.
          • Ryobi BT3000

Can't remember where I saw it but someone sells a fold up urinal. It hangs on the wall and folds down, when done it folds up. Real small "foot print" or rather "wall print"?? Guess it must be either piped to the septic drain in a house or in a shop could just be piped outside, if you had the right setup. Interesting anyway!
          RuffSawn
          Nothin' smells better than fresh sawdust!

Comment

• JimD
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 2003
            • Lexington, SC.

Why do you need a bottle on a boat? Where do you think the fish go? It does help not to have an audience, however. Usually isn't an issue for me.

My shop is 400 ft2 of a 1200 ft2 basement. Part of the finished 800 ft2 is a full bathroom. The main resident of the finished basement is our cat Callie (also responds about as well to Dufuss). She doesn't object to my sawdust if I don't object to her hair.

Jim

Comment

• siliconbauhaus
              • Dec 2006
              • hagerstown, md

why not use a waterless urinal?
              パトリック
              daiku woodworking
              ^deshi^
              neoshed

Comment

• tedkitch
                • Jul 2006
                • NE Suburbs, Chicago
                • Ryobi BT3100 What else is there?

I have a friend who installed this in his basement. He likes it. I've used it, but have never had to clean it. You just put a little filter in the bowl before you go and "flush" when you are done to burn it. I always joke with him that I want to see it four hours after a "Dos Manos" steak burrito.

YMMV,
                Ted Kitch

Comment

Working...