X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rslaugh
    • Sep 2003
    • Punta Gorda, FL, USA.
    • None right now

How would you play internet poker without it?

I take my laptop down and use it to play music as well as use the cad program occasionally.
    Rick
    IG: @rslaugh_photography
    A sailor travels to many lands, Any place he pleases
    And he always remembers to wash his hands, So's he don't gets no diseases
    ~PeeWee Herman~

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2005
      • York, PA, USA.

Originally posted by Rslaugh
      How would you play internet poker without it?

I take my laptop down and use it to play music as well as use the cad program occasionally.
      Did I play in a tournament against you on Party Poker about 6 months ago? There was a major lighting storm and I was final tabling against a guy who was in Red Lion. Lightning knocked the cable lines out, I did not have dial up back up and ended up placing 3rd even though I was a huge chip leader. The other two guys just stole my blinds because I was disconnected the rest of the night! Was that you?

Comment

• ironhat
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2004
        • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
        • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

I'm a bit closer to having the shop pc'ed. My daughter brought me her old laptop from her college days about 4 years ago. She says that you have to drop it a couple of inches to boot - oh brother. Another project that I don't need. I'm guessing the HDD is shot. If that's the case I might just as well take the old tower out and buy a flat screen to cut down on space requirements. It would be cheaper than a HDD for the laptop too. Can you tell that I'm thinking this out as I enter it?!
        Blessings,
        Chiz

Comment

• maxparot
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2004
          • Mesa, Arizona, USA.
          • BT3100 w/ wide table kit

Originally posted by ironhat
          I'm a bit closer to having the shop pc'ed. My daughter brought me her old laptop from her college days about 4 years ago. She says that you have to drop it a couple of inches to boot - oh brother. Another project that I don't need. I'm guessing the HDD is shot. If that's the case I might just as well take the old tower out and buy a flat screen to cut down on space requirements. It would be cheaper than a HDD for the laptop too. Can you tell that I'm thinking this out as I enter it?!
          The prices of hard drives even laptop hard drives has fallen in recent months. A drive for a old laptop say 40 gig PATA can be had for less than $50 so it may be worth it to look. Before you do check that the current drive is mounted firmly in it's tray and if a jumper cable is used that it is firmly in place.
          Opinions are like gas;
          I don't mind hearing it, but keep it to yourself if it stinks.

Comment

• Rslaugh
            • Sep 2003
            • Punta Gorda, FL, USA.
            • None right now

Originally posted by Jeffrey Schronce
            Did I play in a tournament against you on Party Poker about 6 months ago? There was a major lighting storm and I was final tabling against a guy who was in Red Lion. Lightning knocked the cable lines out, I did not have dial up back up and ended up placing 3rd even though I was a huge chip leader. The other two guys just stole my blinds because I was disconnected the rest of the night! Was that you?
            Jeffrey - I wish I could say that it was. I play on Full Tilt.
            Rick
            IG: @rslaugh_photography
            A sailor travels to many lands, Any place he pleases
            And he always remembers to wash his hands, So's he don't gets no diseases
            ~PeeWee Herman~

Comment

Working...