X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jabe
    • Apr 2006
    • Hilo, Hawaii
    • Ryobi BT3000 & Delta Milwaukee 10" tilting Table circular saw

Antique Tilting top 10" table saw combo 6" jointer -free for P/U in Hilo Hawaii

I have this Delta Milwaukee, Tilting top 10" table saw combo with 6" jointer 220 V motor, 1940 vintage. It's in rough shape (rust), I last ran it in 2019. I have the Original Instruction sheets, miter gauge, arbor wrench, blade guard. I want to give it away FREE to someone who will restore it and give it a good home. Only thing is I live in Hilo, Hawaii 96720, I will not pack it & ship, you will have to pick it up. It's heavy, cast iron & metal with a big 220 V motor. It was an accurate saw and the jointer was great. It was my late father in law's machine which I inherited. Serious inquiry only, will send pictures.
    Last edited by LCHIEN; 06-14-2024, 01:16 AM.
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Jabe, I edited your title to help it along! Make it more informative and enticing. If its not right, feel free to put it back the way you had it.

Is there a freecycle.org in your area?
    Last edited by LCHIEN; 06-15-2024, 01:39 AM.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• jabe
      • Apr 2006
      • Hilo, Hawaii

Mahalo, better title

Comment

• jabe
        • Apr 2006
        • Hilo, Hawaii

We have county operated recycling station near our rubbish dump. I'll try our local Community Col. carpentry shop see if they'll take it. Will try any antic dealer in my area too. Last resort I'll dump it. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0139.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	859313
        Attached Files

Comment

• dbhost
          Slow and steady
          • Apr 2008
          • League City, Texas
          • Ryobi BT3100

I love to see old iron like that restored and know guys that could restore it and put it to good use, but they are all in Texas...
          Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

Working...