Milwaukee 2 1/4 HP Router #5616-20 $59?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RyobiGirl

Milwaukee 2 1/4 HP Router #5616-20 $59?!

Have just been notified by the vendor:
    Unfortunately, the item you have ordered was priced incorrectly on our website and has been fixed immediately. The correct price for this item is $250.99 plus shipping and handling should you like to purchase. Your order has been canceled and your credit card has not been charged. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Cordless Drills Customer Service
    Now I will go and see how to delete this post, it was worth a try, I guess, even though I have a headache now.
    ORIGINAL POST:
    These are normally around $175. I don't know how this could be. But I ordered one! Keep waiting for an email or phone call telling me that it's incorrect. Shipping is 12.95. Here's the link:
    http://cordless-drills.net/index.asp...OD&ProdID=2887
    There was not much info on their site about the router, if you want more info on it, look anywhere on the web for this model or look here: http://www.tylertool.com/mi562maxhpev.html If I hear anymore to the contrary on this great price or if I get it and it's not what it says it is...I will let you know ASAP. Keep in mind that this website charges 30% restock fee, but if they have incorrectly advertised their product, it would be ill advised of them to do so. ('Nuff said.)
    Last edited by Guest; 02-06-2009, 05:40 PM. Reason: MISPRINT! HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED ROUTER IS $250
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Wow! That's a heck of a deal....makes me wonder if it's a typo?
    Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• TheChief
      Forum Newbie
      • Dec 2008
      • Kentucky
      • Craftsman 21829

Dunno, but I ordered two - my boss wants one, too and said he'd make it worth my while... if they ship them. Wait and see.
      TheChief
      "You emptied the dust collector? Dude... some of my best work was in there!"

Comment

• RyobiGirl

Originally posted by Knottscott
        Wow! That's a heck of a deal....makes me wonder if it's a typo?
        I am wondering that too. But it was worth taking the chance, don'cha think?

Comment

• bthere
          Established Member
          • Jan 2007
          • Alpharetta, GA

Well, I'm in for one of these. Already have the big brother Milwaukee and it is an awesome powerhouse of a machine. I have been looking for a deal on the body grip Milwaukee for a while. I hope these ship.

Comment

• Knottscott
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2004
            • Rochester, NY.
            • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by RyobiGirl
            I am wondering that too. But it was worth taking the chance, don'cha think?
            Absolutely! Ordered one for a friend too! I had the smaller single speed 5615 and loved it....had to sell to finance the bigger 5625 but I really miss the BodyGrip.....the 5616 with VS is the way to go.

Thanks for posting this.
            Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Knottscott
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2004
              • Rochester, NY.
              • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by Schleeper
              Are you talking about the one that's $251.99?

"Unfortunately, the item you have ordered was priced incorrectly on our website and has been fixed immediately. The correct price for this item is $250.99 plus shipping and handling should you like to purchase. Your order has been canceled and your credit card has not been charged. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Cordless Drills Customer Service"

Comment

• RyobiGirl

"Unfortunately, the item you have ordered was priced incorrectly on our website and has been fixed immediately. The correct price for this item is $250.99 plus shipping and handling should you like to purchase. Your order has been canceled and your credit card has not been charged. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Cordless Drills Customer Service"
                I have not received this reply from them yet, anyone else?

Comment

• RyobiGirl

Misprint on Milwaukee Router $59 Sorry, guys!!!

Just went and rechecked my email, and got the dreaded:
                  Unfortunately, the item you have ordered was priced incorrectly on our website and has been fixed immediately. The correct price for this item is $250.99 plus shipping and handling should you like to purchase. Your order has been canceled and your credit card has not been charged. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Cordless Drills Customer Service
                  Too bad it's not like Walmart, where they honor the rung up price! I was afraid of this. I'm really Sorry! For myself especially!

Comment

• herb fellows
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2007
                    • New York City
                    • bt3100

ONce again, that old adage 'if it looks too good to be true...' rears its ugly head!
                    You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Comment

• RyobiGirl

Just went and rechecked my email, and got the dreaded:
                      Too bad it's not like Walmart, where they honor the rung up price! I was afraid of this. I'm really Sorry! For myself especially!
                      Well, I feel really bad about gettig everyone's hopes up, but I did wonder... From now on I guess I'd better wait till I get my ship notice. I just didn't want anyone to miss out on it, but you did anyway, didn't you? And what makes it worse is that I can't find out HOW TO DELETE THIS POST! And there are some things too good to be true- I am one of them!!! (Except for this once in a lifetime flub!)

Comment

• TheChief
                        Forum Newbie
                        • Dec 2008
                        • Kentucky
                        • Craftsman 21829

Well, no big deal - no money lost. At least I learned one thing I didn't know before: there's a girl in these forums!
                        TheChief
                        "You emptied the dust collector? Dude... some of my best work was in there!"

Comment

• tommyt654
                          Veteran Member
                          • Nov 2008

hA haaaa HAAAhaahhaaaa

Comment

• Knottscott
                            Veteran Member
                            • Dec 2004
                            • Rochester, NY.
                            • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Well, I feel really bad about gettig everyone's hopes up, but I did wonder... From now on I guess I'd better wait till I get my ship notice. I just didn't want anyone to miss out on it, but you did anyway, didn't you? And what makes it worse is that I can't find out HOW TO DELETE THIS POST! And there are some things too good to be true- I am one of them!!! (Except for this once in a lifetime flub!)
                            No harm done, and there was some possible benefit! Don't think twice about it...you did no wrong, and it was fun while it lasted!

Comment

• ragswl4
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 2007
                              • Winchester, Ca
                              • C-Man 22114

No harm done, and there was some possible benefit! Don't think twice about it...you did no wrong, and it was fun while it lasted!
                              Exactly, sometimes it not the kill that feels great, but the thrill of the hunt. Now if it was $59 and you ordered it and got the "out of stock" message, that's a reason for real depression, followed by copious amounts of your favorite beverage.
                              RAGS
                              Raggy and Me in San Felipe
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...