X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big All
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2007

hitachi m12v2 $118 at amazon

early morning find under friday sale in today's deals. don't know how to link.

also starrett jobsite protractor $26.I paid 35 a few months ago but may have gotten some type if discount.
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

That's a smokin' deal....

To link, just copy the URL and paste it.
    http://www.amazon.com/Hitachi-M12V2-...0085180&sr=1-1

To customize the look of the link, type how you'd like it to look, highlight that text, then click on the globe/link icon above and paste the URL in the drop down box that comes up.
    Smokin' Deal on Hitachi router
    Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Stormbringer
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2005
      • Floral Park, NY
      • Bosch 4000

Excellent price on a workhorse!

Comment

• JBD
        Established Member
        • Jul 2006

You're right, thats a smokin' deal,
        but I just can't get past the looks of that thing
        Eh I got too many routers anyway.
        Jon

Comment

• GaryA
          Established Member
          • Dec 2004
          • Tampa, FL, USA.

Wow...this does seems like an awesome deal. I've just got a DeWalt DW618 (combo set with the 3 bases). Even though this is a plunge - could I still mount in a table? Why would I need a larger router...only for spinning panel bits? (can you see I'm trying to justify, even though I dont need)
          Gary

Comment

• ragswl4
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2007
            • Winchester, Ca
            • C-Man 22114

Thanks Big All, just ordered. Been waiting for this kind of deal on this router. It will be great for a router table, that way I won't have to look at it very often cause its yougulleeee.
            RAGS
            Raggy and Me in San Felipe
            sigpic

Comment

• GaryA
              Established Member
              • Dec 2004
              • Tampa, FL, USA.

You guys are evil (in a good way of course ) I just ordered! I'll use the DeWalt for hand routing, and this one in my router lift. Thanks for the deal find!
              Gary

Comment

• Workman
                Forum Newbie
                • Feb 2006

I already own the older version or I'd be jumping all over this one. As to ugly, if it's undertable what you see is bit, fence and table. They always look the same to me. You'll love the soft start, slow speed for large bits and absolute power of this router.

Comment

• Knottscott
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2004
                  • Rochester, NY.
                  • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by GaryA
                  You guys are evil (in a good way of course ) I just ordered! I'll use the DeWalt for hand routing, and this one in my router lift. Thanks for the deal find!
                  You must have done that justification correctly!
                  Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Santa Clarita Len
                    Established Member
                    • Feb 2006
                    • Santa Clarita Calif.
                    • Bt3000 and Dewalt radial arm saw

Yes, it is very ugly and as we all know, "Beauty is only skin deep but ugly is to the bone".

Comment

• Woodshark
                      Established Member
                      • May 2006
                      • Atlanta

Ya know, I was thinking I need a plunge router. Another "ching" on the credit card and I have one on order.

Thanks for the heads up!
                      sigpic

Comment

• niki
                        • Nov 2006
                        • Poland
                        • EB PK255

I don't know how they can do it, I just came back from Japan and the M12V2 costs there around $300 (I bought the M8V2 that costs around $210) so, God knows how they sell it for $119...

You guys are lucky to live in this country and the problem is that Amazon does not deliver to any other country outside of USA (yeh, except books)

niki

Comment

• Kerf
                          Established Member
                          • Feb 2006

Man!!

I must resist...I must resist...
                          One more router will not hurt.....but I have to pass ...

If I just didn't have too many routers already
                          Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! -Rocky Balboa-

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
                            Veteran Member
                            • Nov 2005
                            • York, PA, USA.

Originally posted by GaryA
                            You will likely need a collet extender with that router in the Xacta Lift. In fact I think you'd about need collet extender in any router in this lift, given the way it mounts.

Comment

• davidtu
                              • Apr 2006
                              • Seattle, WA
                              • BT3100

Basic fixed base routers also on sale for $82 & $100.

$82 Hitachi M12SC 11 amp Fixed Base Single Speed Router

http://www.amazon.com/Hitachi-M12SC-Fixed-Single-Router/dp/B0009VCBBQ/ref=br_lf_m_1000086631_1_4_ttl/103-9561426-9635015?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=hi&pf_r d_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0E73P3XPPNFN6WWW0RW2&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_ p=289863701&pf_rd_i=1000086631

$100 Porter-Cable 690LRVS 11 Amp 1-3/4 Horsepower Fixed Base Variable Speed Router

http://www.amazon.com/Porter-Cable-690LRVS-Horsepower-Variable-Router/dp/B00006411B/ref=br_lf_m_1000086631_1_9_ttl/103-9561426-9635015?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=hi&pf_r d_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1MD7MQE382FR3SQG1PSK&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_ p=289863701&pf_rd_i=1000086631
                              Last edited by davidtu; 05-25-2007, 03:21 PM.
                              Never met a bargain I didn't like.

Comment

Working...