• Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

What BT3Central has meant to me...

Like many other BT3Central members, I am actively involved in other forums (I see a lot of you guys elsewhere), but I consider BT3Central my forum home online... But why is that?

I initially came here, after making a mistake and buying a BTS-21, thinking it was the equivalent replacement for the BT3100, and needing advice on it. I found so much more...

I found inspiration, encouragement, and even just the right amount of chiding to let me know when I have gone off track...

As I have learned and grown in my shop, my skills, and my design / thought process, BT3Central and its members have been there for me, as I hopefully have been for others here...

Not to mention this is just about the friendliest bunch of folks on the internet....

So I just wanted to say thanks for everything you guys and gals have done for me. It's been a wild ride so far, and as they say God willing and the creek don't rise, it will be a much longer ride to come!
    Last edited by dbhost; 02-18-2011, 04:43 PM.
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

Those are nice words.

Comment

• Knottscott
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2004
      • Rochester, NY.
      • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

This is a nice group. I tend to share more here than other sites b/c I'm more comfortable with this gang.

Does it seem like traffic has been down a bit lately though?
      Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Working...