• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwaterdawg
    • Aug 2005
    • Washington, NC USA
    • JET

happy father's day

Happy father's day to all you dad's out there. Go out and get yourself a new tool.

I'm grateful to have two wonderful kids to call me 'da-da' (ok, so one of them is not quite talking yet, but soon), that's the best present.
    Don't be stupid, the universe is watching.
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Thanks Jay....same to you. No more "Da-Da's" here, but still have one that calls me "Daddy", and five that have evolved to "Dad"....
    Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• ironhat
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2004
      • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
      • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

Originally posted by Dustmight
      Thanks Jay....same to you. No more "Da-Da's" here, but still have one that calls me "Daddy", and five that have evolved to "Dad"....
      and then, that evolves into Pappap (in my case). We had a house full of kids, grandkids and sons-in-law. Swimming, wiffle ball and hot dogs made for a great day. Hope you all had fun too.

Later,
      Chiz
      Blessings,
      Chiz

Comment

• lcm1947
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2004
        • Austin, Texas
        • BT 3100-1

Thanks Jay and the same to you. I know I'm enjoying mine. Been out in the shop all day but it's getting too hot to stay out there any longer so now it's learning this new computer game ( I'm in that sort of thing and have been for a number of years ) Civilization IV. One of my Father's day gifts. Later.
        May you die and go to heaven before the Devil knows you're dead. My Best, Mac

Comment

• Bruce Cohen
          Veteran Member
          • May 2003
          • Nanuet, NY, USA.
          • BT3100

Thank yoou Jay,

This year, the family got me something that fits and is the right color; a black Nano ipod and of course, I had to zoom out and spend an almost equal amount on accessories.

Happy Fathers Day to all,

Bruce
          "Western civilization didn't make all men equal,
          Samuel Colt did"

Comment

• Wood_workur
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2005
            • Ohio
            • Ryobi bt3100-1

Originally posted by Bruce Cohen
            Thank yoou Jay,

This year, the family got me something that fits and is the right color; a black Nano ipod and of course, I had to zoom out and spend an almost equal amount on accessories.

Happy Fathers Day to all,

Bruce
            got a xm radio- spent more on a boombox to use in in my house, and to register it.
            Alex

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2005
              • York, PA, USA.

My parents took my kids to Disney for a week so I didn't have this around over the weekend. I was harder than I thought! They did call me and tell me about their big day having dinner with Mickey, Minnie, etc and they wished me a happy fathers day. Man, kids are awesome.

Comment

Working...